Gabriel Kreuther, Michelin Star Chef and Restauranteur, calls this book “game-changing.”
- Dozens of strategies for working with chefs, restaurateurs, and wait staff to ensure
a healthy and fulfilling dining experience.
- How to eat without veering from your diet when at a business lunch, traveling, or living
a busy lifestyle.
- How to avoid common dieting mistakes and become empowered by a non-restrictive diet.
- As a foodie, how you can tackle the emotional issues and setbacks linked to overeating.
- 125 recipes from 100 acclaimed restaurants nationwide, plus 25 from Fred’s own kitchen.
His company, Fred Bollaci Enterprises, promotes an international healthy lifestyle by working with chefs, restaurateurs and hoteliers. He has developed the Golden Palate® Partner Certificate of Excellence and the Platinum Palate® Partner Certificate of Excellence, two prestigious honors of the very best in dining and hospitality. He has awarded over 1,000 establishments worldwide the designation of excellence.
His secret? “It’s not about preparing clean food at home, or going whole and excluding wheat, sugar, and dairy; nor is it about counting calories or grams: it’s about understanding why one overeats in the first place,” says Bollaci.
With the help of his doctor, a nutritionist, a trainer, and a psychologist, he developed a user-friendly diet and exercise plan that works. Bollaci has even completed four marathons since dropping the weight.
“I’m living proof that anyone can take control of his or her health,” says Bollaci, “and even lose weight while dining out!”
SOURCE Fred Bollaci Enterprises