FRISCO, Texas (December 20, 2016) – Following the grand opening of The Star in Frisco this August, the Dallas Cowboys announced today that its World Corporate Headquarters will be open to the general public for tours beginning January 9, 2017.
The Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters at The Star in Frisco is a destination created to allow fans to connect with the team in ways they have never imagined. The VIP Guided Tours will give Cowboys fans a chance to experience the place where the Dallas Cowboys train and work 355 days of the year. With small group sizes and additional tour stops, the VIP Guided Tours are the ultimate tour experience.
Highlights of the VIP Guided Tour Include:
· Ford Center: Ford Center at The Star is a state-of-the-art, 510,000 square-foot indoor athletic facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, the City of Frisco, and Frisco ISD’s high schools.
· War Room: In 2017, the NFL draft will be conducted in this new state-of-the-art War Room designed with superior technology and fully interactive video wall.
· Nike Star Walk: Sponsored by Nike, the Nike Star Walk is a collection of the 10 most significant milestones in Dallas Cowboys history, along with a display of the evolution of the team’s uniforms dating back to 1960.
· Super Bowl Memorabilia & Station: The Super Bowl Station is a complete collection of memorabilia from all five Super Bowl championships including a display of all five Super Bowl Trophies and Rings from the years of 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995.
· Grand Atrium:In the Grand Atrium, with its beautiful Italian marble floors that are adorned with names and quotes of Dallas Cowboys players and coaches, hangs artist Leo Villareal LED sculpture titled “Volume Frisco” (2016). This dancing LED display includes more than 19,200 white LED lights embedded in 160, 40-foot-long, stainless steel mirrored rods hanging from the ceiling.
The 15-person VIP Tour runs 1 hour and 15 minutes. Twenty public tours will operate daily, every 30 minutes between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Tour stops may change to accommodate team practices, event bookings at Ford Center and other parts of The Star, resulting in route changes.
Dallas Cowboys Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to buy tour tickets starting today during an exclusive internet-only presale event, with general public availability beginning December 21, 2016 at 10am. All-access pricing is $32.50 for adults and $27.50 for kids, seniors and those with a valid military ID.
Group tours for 10 or more are also available at $25 per person. Tours offered in Spanish and American Sign Language will be made available upon request.
SOURCE: Dallas Cowboys Release